Chiz Explores the World


The chronicles of my experiences abroad.


Sunday, August 09, 2009

Salutations Night, goodbye garish light of day

I love spending time with Holly. She's fantastic and I'm so glad I know her.

I went to visit her this weekend in Daegu because we planned on attending a pool party to celebrate her friend Anna's birthday. I jumped on a train directly after work with help from John (he weaved through the crazy traffic of Seoul in order to get me to Seoul station in time for my train). I arrived in Daegu a half hour earlier than Holly had expected, so I hung out in the train station to wait for her. They were playing this creepy American movie with John Cusack dubbed in Korean so it ended up frightening me even more.

a week later...

finishing and posting :/

didn't get home/sleep until the sun was up both days that weekend. So much fun to be had out of an X-tra Large Capri Sun bag-cocktail. Swimming and beatboxing to clay made on a stage at 7am. Fun fun.

1 comment:

  1. Swimming and Beatboxing

    That's like an analogy to life. It emcompasses Motion/action/sound/music/exporation/creation/imagination...

    On an aside, I took a train ride too (CalTrains SF>SJ), sans weaving through crazy traffic. And it's wonderful you have so quickly made potentially life-long friend(s).

    ReplyDelete

Stalkers/Readers