Chiz Explores the World


The chronicles of my experiences abroad.


Monday, December 14, 2009

Countdowns: The best thing that ever happened to Time

-3 days -2 hours -26 minutes until my 24th Birthday
10 days 21 hours 31 minutes until Christmas
27 days 21 hours 31 minutes until Carlo's Birthday
51 days 21 hours 31 minutes until Alicia's Birthday
61 days 9 hours 31 minutes until Beijing and Carlo
101 days 21 hours 31 minutes until Italia

The holidays rock.

Thanksgiving was amazing. So many people were able to join us! There was a great spread of Thanksgiving dinner, too. The cabbie even sang Do Re Mi with us. Awesome.







I was able to play with my brand new beautiful camera that night, too! The picture quality totally speaks to how great this camera is. :D


Finish. I'm sleepy. ('_')

2 comments:

  1. what an amazing day. way to plan it Juanita!
    and yes i love countdowns too
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute blog. thanks for coming out to the Seoul Eats event and for commenting on my site.

    Dan

    ReplyDelete

Stalkers/Readers